Friday 12 May 2017

Latest Avon Order Has Arrived!

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products, just sharing my latest order and, hopefully, some smiles x

Hi Honeys
It's Friday again, after a beautifully sunny week of highs and lows, the highs being the sunshine and the lows being an arthritis flare in my spine (seriously ouchie) and a squirrel attack on our much loved peony roses.

I was in need of a smile this week for sure and first our order from Studio, with the cutest little egg cosies, arrived (I'm still smiling when I go into the kitchen and see them ๐Ÿ˜Š) and then my Avon delivery arrived too yaaay๐Ÿ˜Š

Yaaay! Latest Avon Order Arrived!

To be honest I'd actually forgotten what I'd ordered ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm seriously turning into a goldfish lately honeys.  I'm losing my glasses... a lot! I might need to start using one of those little cords that hang around the neck to keep track of them.

I keep walking into a room, forgetting why I went there and then after standing there wondering for a minute or two and once I've wandered off again, I'll remember whatever it is I'd intended to do. There's no hope for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

So, while I still remember the contents of my latest Avon order (hee hee) I thought I'd share it with you ๐Ÿ˜Š I've added links where I could find them in case you're interested in trying anything.  Let's have a look shall we...


Avon Men Essentials range of products - spotted these in brochure and thought Hubby deserved some pampering too.

First part of my order was made up of some pamper stuff for Hubby... and as you can see it all matches except the after shave balm! (sorry sweetheart x) Not sure how that happened but I do like the scent of the one I ordered and Hubby doesn't seem to mind, bless him ๐Ÿ˜Š In the photo above:
  1. Avon Men Refresh: Soothing After Shave Balm (100 ml) - I'm loving the scent of this! It's not really a scent as such, it just smells incredibly fresh, reminded me a bit of those "fresh linen" candles?
  2. Avon Men Essentials: Revitilising Shave Gel (150 ml) - This has a different scent, I actually prefer the refresh balm above but since I'm not using it ๐Ÿ˜Š  Hubby seems to like it though so ๐Ÿ˜Š I ordered one of each product for a bit of Hubby pampering (altho as I said, not sure what happened with the after shave balm) Hubby says he's chuffed (that's Scottish for happy๐Ÿ˜Š)
  3. Avon Men Essentials: 3-in-1 Shampoo, Condition & Shave (250 ml)
  4. Avon Men Essentials: Invigorating Body Wash (250 ml) 
  5. Avon Men Essentials: Smooth Shave Foaming Gel ( 200 ml)
My dear Hubby is, I suspect like most men.  He doesn't really care what the label says on his toiletries, just that they do what they're supposed to ๐Ÿ˜Š The Essentials range above is made with aloe and ginger extracts.

On then honeys to the rest of my order which looks like this...

Latest Avon goodies including the prettiest bracelet.

No cosmetics in this order honeys, it's more skincare (still battling incredibly dry skin eeww!) some nice products though which I might be ordering again. Let's have a closer look shall we?

  1. Madison Anne Bracelet: I saw this bracelet in the clearance section and couldn't resist it!  It's so pretty! It's a stretch metal mesh bracelet set with three semi precious stones. In the one I ordered the stones are blue dolomite. There were three other colours/stones available, Red Chalcedony, Pink Rose Quartz and Purple Amethyst.  I'm kicking myself, having seen how pretty this one is, that I didn't order one or two of the others. They don't seem to be available on the Avon site now and they were on clearance (and only £2.50) 
  2. Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub (75 ml):  Loving this! It says to rub into skin and rinse off, I'm a bit paranoid about getting things into my eyes so I used the little mini "mit" (item 5 in above photo) to apply it.  Product is a thick pale green paste but lathers nicely when I added warm water to the exfoliating mit.  This let me apply all over my face, I then turned the mit around to use opposite side (which is lovely, soft cotton) ran under the warm water then used this to remove it.  Left my skin feeling fresh and so lovely and clean.  I'll definitely be ordering this again. I think this is the best exfoliating product I've used so far (and I've tried quite a few in trying to deal with my very dry, flaking skin.)  
  3. Senses Joyful Tropics Peach & Papaya Shower Gel (500 ml): I can't find a link on the Avon site for this product honeys.  Does that mean they've discontinued it? I do hope not, the scent is beyond fab, it really does smell lovely and lathers really well too.  We're becoming quite the fans of the senses shower gels, both Hubby & I, since he's tried quite a few of the men's range.  I'm glad now that I ordered the huge 500 ml bottle. 
  4. Avon Care Face Cream With Royal Jelly (100 ml): This is the second jar of this product I've ordered. It has a lovely, but very light, scent. It's quite thick but absorbs straight into the skin without feeling at all greasy and a little goes a long way.  I put this on straight after using the exfoliating scrub and my skin felt wonderful, so soft. I'm loving this.   
  5. Mini Facial Mit:  This was a free product because I'd ordered the Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub.  I already use a larger version, with an exfoliating side and a soft cotton side on the reverse, which is a proper mit, ie: my whole hand fits into it like a proper mitten. This is an adorable mini version which fits over 2-3 fingers and is actually very useful for applying moisturiser, cleanser or anything else very precisely.  I tried it with the new exfoliating scrub and it worked great.
  6.  Avon Care Gentle Moisture Cleanser, Toner & Moisturiser (200 ml): Another new (to me) product. This is made for sensitive skin and has oatmeal, chamomile and vita E extract.  I do like products that do more than one thing, combination shampoo & conditioners for instance.  I have achey joints so I want to be able to clean my skin and move on and this does just that.  It's a cleanser, toner and a moisturiser combined. I haven't tried to remove make up with it yet because I haven't worn make up recently but it does leave my skin feeling nice.
I really am annoyed with myself for only ordering one of those pretty bracelets, but pleased that I have this one...

Avon Madison Anne Kindness Bracelet With Dolomite.

So, that's my latest order honeys.  Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think of them? Is there anything you've tried and would recommend?  Well, I'm off to get organized for work, till next time dear ones, enjoy your weekend, have fun, smile lots and hug even more, huggles always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment