Saturday 19 November 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! Downloadable Menu Printable

Hi Honeys
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  It's gotten very chilly here, it was so cold when I left work last night and walking towards the house was scary because the pavements (and road) had started icing over.

Brrrr! Time for mittens, thick winter socks and scarfs honeys.  I'm so looking forward to tomorrow when I can spend the day snuggling on the sofa with our furbaby Jade and watch TV.  Jade adores hugging her Mum and sharing a blanket bless her.  Just like Sheldon from TVs Big Bang Theory she has "her spot" on our sofa 😊

Happy Thanksgiving

I made a little printable menu for Thanksgiving dinner which I hope you like...

Thanksgiving Menu Printable

It's sized at A4 (choose print to fit in your printer settings honeys) and you could either laminate it and pop on the fridge to make notes on or place inside a photo frame and write on the glass.

You can find the printable in JPG format here and in PNG here.  Enjoy!

I have to dash to work for another very busy shift, enjoy the rest of your weekend dear ones,  have fun and stay warm, till next time smile lots and hug even more :) huggles xx

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.


    I hope you find this interesting. Please enter the following:


    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete