Monday 8 August 2016

Just Sharing A Happy Smile :)

Disclaimer:  I haven't been paid to promote any products, just wanted to share a little happiness and let other furbaby parents know about a fabulous pet event x

Hi Honeys,
I'm so sorry I've been missing.  I had planned to post yesterday but I've been so drained after this week's shifts at work I just couldn't. Today hasn't been much better I'd afraid. Sometimes arthritis is difficult to deal with honeys.

Anyway, I thought I'd cheer myself up, and make you smile too I hope, by posting these photos of Jade in her lovely new coat :)

Jade in her lovely new coat
Isn't she just adorable?  Asda is having a pet event this week and they're selling lots of jumpers, jackets, accessories & treats for furbabies.  When I saw this gorgeous coat with the pretty brass look buttons and faux fur collar I just knew Jade had to have it.  Can you imagine how blown away I was when I got to checkout and it scanned at £5!

I had someone check because I thought it was far too little and must have been a mistake but when he checked it was in fact £5!  What a bargain! If you'd like to check out Asda's pet event and maybe treat your dear little furbaby to something lovely, you can find a list of the shops taking part in the VIP (Very Important Pet) event (squeals! love that!) here and it runs till August 21st.

You can see some adorable furbabies modeling their adorable outfits here and on Instagram you'll find lots of fabulous furbabies modeling their new accessories too :)  

I'll be back again tomorrow with a new post dear ones, till then smile lots and hug even more :) Huggles always xx
ps: If you look closely at the photo of Jade from behind (on the right hand side) just above her tail in her jacket you can see a tiny plastic tag. If you buy any of the jackets, please check carefully for these honeys, Hubby had removed them all (or so he thought lol) when he removed this one the jacket sat properly and now covers Jade's bottom, after all, she's a lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment