Thursday 21 July 2016

Rosie's Dream Pastel Kitchen Mood Board

Disclaimer: I haven't received any products or payment. My dream pastel kitchen is, alas, just that.

Hi Honeys
We've had such a great day today, our furbaby Jade & I :)  Temperatures dropped to around 20/21C and it was a beautiful day outside so of course that means... laundry!

I adore laundry and any day I have enough sunshine to allow me to peg lots of lovely lines of laundry outside to float around on a soft breeze is a perfect day :)

Having pegged as many loads of laundry as I could find (I wash every day, so I never have nearly enough laundry to take advantage of a sun drenched day) Jade and I came back inside and Jade went for a nap, bless her. She was tired from the heat.  

Rosies Pastel Mood Board
While Jade was enjoying her nap, I had the most fun sitting at my laptop planning how (if I could) I'd change our kitchen by adding a hint of my beloved pastels with a little retro twist. Our little kitchen is my favourite room in our house, as you might know, so why shouldn't I day dream a little?

So, here it is then honeys, my mood board for my dream kitchen, every piece a beautiful, pastel dream...

Rosies Dream Pastel Kitchen Mood Board

My Mood Board Is Made Up Of The Following Pretty Pieces...


  1. Kitchen Originals Pastel Script Toaster
  2. RÅSKOG Trolley, turquoise
  3. Kitchen Originals Pastel Script Kettle
  4. Big Chill Original Size Fridge in beach blue
  5. Big Chill 36" Retro Stove in beach blue
  6. FÄRGRIK Mug, turquoise 
  7. Kitchenaid Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer 
  8. Five piece ribbed pan set in duck egg
Over to you then honeys, the sky is the limit.  Which room in your home would you love to make over?  If money and resources were no option, what would you change?  Are you a pastel lover like me or do you prefer bolder primary colours?  Do let me know in the comments section below and if you've made your own mood board, please leave a link? I'd love to see it.

Till next time dear ones, smile lots and hug even more. Huggles always xx
Huggles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment