Friday 3 July 2015

Friday Smile :)

Hi Honeys
I've decided to take some time each week, here on this blog, to dedicate to something that makes me smile :) Today that happens to be daisies.....
Friday Smile - Daisies
Why daisies? Well, why not daisies?  I've said before on this blog that I love daisies and I do :) I adore them :) They are the sunniest, happiest flower and I can't ever see them without smiling :)
After my appointment at the Drs on Wednesday I had to get milk, bread and a few other bits we were running low on, so I thought I'd pop into Asda (Walmart) on the way home.  It was there that I saw this....
Daisies
It's a plate (well, duh, Rosie! lol :) made from melamine but it made me smile so I knew I had to bring it home :) I have two large ceramic daisies which I'm going to hang on the wall in our guest/craft room and I thought I could use a wire plate hanger and hang this plate in the room too.

One of the many things I adore about summer, my favourite season, is the abundance of smiley, happy daises everywhere :)  These are growing at the foot of the lavender in our front garden, so between the gorgeous scent of fresh lavender and the heaps of happy smiley daisies that greet me as I open the front door I'm a happy, happy wee Rosie  :)
Daisies in the garden
What's making you happy honeys?  I hope you're having the best, happiest, smiley-est Friday & that you're looking forward to a wonderful weekend :) Till next time dear ones, hugs always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment