Sunday 25 May 2014

Reindeer Happiness in May!

Hello again honeys :)
Just a quick post to share a little retail therapy happiness :) While shopping, in a far too busy Asda (OMG the noise! the crowds!) I had a quick glimpse through their "final clearance" sale rail and actually made a small squeal noise :) LOL I actually squealed!


Have you ever been shopping and seen something that could have been absolutely made for you? I mean completely designed, manufactured and had a huge label attached with your name on?  OK, I should preface this by saying I love all things reindeer, oddly enough though, I'm so not a Christmas person :) Well,  there in the final clearance rail, last one left, sitting all alone, peeping out from among shirts, tee shirts etc was the most gorgeous, the most adorable, pashmina sized shawl/scarf in the loveliest, softest jersey material and I actually squealed :)


His little nose is a red soft woolly pompom and his tail is similarly soft and pompom-ish :)  I am ridiculously, stupidly happy honeys, and best thing was, I took him to checkout with the rest of my shopping only to find that he cost £1!! Seriously, this lovely joyful scarf/shawl was only 100 pennies :) So, I brought him home and hung him up on a hanger and have been grinning since :) He's lovely & warm, so will be great for nights when I'm sitting in bed with my laptop to keep my shoulders warm.

So, over to you honeys, have you found any bargains lately? or bought anything that just made you smile & smile? If so, do share in the comments section below I'd love to hear about it :) Or share a link?  I hope you're having a lovely relaxing Sunday & are looking forward to the bank holiday tomorrow, an extra day off! Yaaaaaay!!  Sending heaps of hugs everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment