Monday 5 May 2014

My 30th Blog Post & a Free Printable!

Hello again honeys,
I am so humbled right now, and so happy. I was at Bloglovin catching up on my reading, it's becoming an addiction but I don't mind in the slightest :) Well, an alert showed and I clicked on it and it said I had reached 100 followers!

I don't know what to say, except thank you so much for anyone who has followed, and thank you so much for anyone who has visited my tiny corner of the internet and made it a little less lonely. I appreciate it more than I can say, so I wanted to do something to show how grateful I am for anyone who has taken the time to visit. 


Yesterday I blogged some photographs I had taken in our garden of the beautiful apple blossom on the tree there.  I thought I'd make a printable version of one of the photographs for you to download, if you'd like to.  I've used the image shown above, it's sized at 8 x 10 inches and you can download it here.  All I ask is that you download it for personal use only, so no Etsy or other commercial use please.  Once again, dear ones, thank you for visiting & I so hope that you like the printable. Have a wonderful day, sending heaps of hugs your way xx

No comments:

Post a Comment