Saturday 17 May 2014

Beautiful Melamine Plate As Kitchen Décor!

Good afternoon honeys
I posted yesterday about the prettiest vintage design melamine plate I'd found to hang in the kitchen, you can see the post here, well last night while doing a quick shop I found a different design & its so pretty I just wanted to share it with you.


I love the bunting pattern, it's so bright and colourful and we all need a little "love & sunshine" :)  It's a little larger than the vintage design plate and we've already decided where to hang it. Do you remember the mudroom (front door/entryway) organization? we're going to hang it out there. A splash of colour against the white wood panelled walls. Again, I found it in Asda's seasonal aisle with their summer/picnic range and as with the vintage design plate it was only £1.29.  A bargain for something that made me smile the instant I saw it :)

I've always loved bunting, it makes me think of warm days, summer fairs and altogether just makes me smile :) I hope you're having a wonderful weekend honeys and that it's sunny where you are. Rain here today I'm afraid but it won't dampen my mood :)  Hubby has been his sweet self as usual and treated me to a sort of small cubby shelving unit for above my tiny desk in the living room. It will be so useful and help to organize my desk but more of that in my next post.  Till then dear ones, have a great day and an even better weekend, sending you heaps of hugs and wishing you mountains of "love & sunshine" xx

No comments:

Post a Comment