Friday 9 May 2014

Blue Skies printable!

Hello honeys,
Since the printable I posted earlier this week was quite popular (thank you so much to all who visited and downloaded) I thought I'd post another one, since summer appears to be arriving, yaaay!

I so love summer! I love blue skies, fluffy clouds, long days, the smell of freshly cut grass and the warmth of the sun on my face. It's such a joy to wake up and see the sun streaming through the windows and I tried to catch that feeling with this printable. The photograph was taken in our back garden and I so hope that you like it :)


So, here it is honeys, you can download from here.  It's again sized at 8 x 10inches and again all I ask is that you download it for personal use only, so no Etsy use etc.  Have a fabulous weekend honeys, see you again soon, hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment