Wednesday 28 September 2016

Blogtember Day 27: Recent Smiles: Doug the Pug does Poldark

Hi honeys
I'm playing catch up with Blogtember today :)  We're on to the last few days and I couldn't let yesterday's prompt go past without posting, and sharing, something that made me literally squeal with delight!

Blogtember day 27

Today's prompt: Something that made you laugh or cry recently.  It could be a video, a picture, a post, a memory.  Anything that moved you.

Without further ado then dear ones, here is the little clip that made me literally squeal!  Seriously! our furbaby Jade looked at me with her head tilted to one side :)  This clip has all of the cuteness, adorableness and all over fabulousness...



Isn't it fabulous?  Apologies to the gorgeous Aidan Turner but if it's a choice between him and Doug the pug playing Poldark I'm afraid my vote goes to Doug :)  What a cutie!

Of course there is another beyond adorable furbaby who keeps me smiling all day, every day :)

Our furbaby Jade

This is our furbaby Jade.  She's six years old and we were blessed to adopt her from a local rescue. She is the centre of our home and fills every day with smiles.  I tell everyone that its taken years of intensive training but she's just about got us trained the way she wants us and that's just as it should be :)

Furbabies spend all day long waiting for a cuddle, a treat or just a kind word from us.  Why not hug your furbaby right now, just because?  They love you with their whole heart bless them.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if every human loved them back just as much as they love us?

I hope you're having a fabulous week honeys, please do remember to check out everyone else's Blogtember posts and smiles here.  Till next time, smile lots and hug even more, huggles xxx

Blogtember 2016

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Doug the Pug with me on Twitter, and Jade is super cute too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah :) I can't stop watching him! He's adorable :) and thank you :) we adore our baby :) Hope you're having a fab week so far, I LOVE your Halloween ghost dress, totally love it! huggles honey xx

      Delete