Friday 25 March 2016

Friday Smiles Happy Easter Honeys

Hi Honeys
I hope you've had a fabulous week, in spite of the dismal weather all week long.  It's been miserable in Scotland, I hope it's been better where you are.  Just wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter before dashing off to work and share a couple of silly smiles :)

Hubby made me all kinds of fan girl happy when he gave me this...
Star Wars Easter
 It's the cutest little R2D2 :) I'm not too proud to admit I actually squealed quite loudly :) Inside is this....

Star Wars Egg Details
There is of course the cutest little R2D2 which I now have to choose a bag to hang from, or maybe I'll stand him on my desk to keep me company :) Then there is an orange plastic egg which, when you open it, has a tiny pack of jelly beans, a Darth Vader key ring, Chewbacca stickers and an information sheet.

This adorable little R2 unit has to be my smile of the week :) Thank you sweetheart xx

I'm battling against my own hands right now honeys.  On a recent visit to hospital I was told the pain and swelling in the joints of my hands is osteoarthritis and not just another pain from rhuematoid arthritis which I've been battling for many years.  Anyway, enough to say it's bugging me but I'm determined not to let it win and to that end, here is an update on my little knitted blanket...
Rosies Knitted Blanket Update
It's taking me ages to knit each square honeys, but it's such a thrill to see my little squares starting to actually look like a blanket :) I have three more squares waiting to be sewn on and hopefully it won't be long till I'm starting on the pastel coloured squares which will form the next row of the blanket...
Rosies Knitted Blanket Pattern
If you missed it, and want to knit along, you can find the pattern for this blanket here.  If you are knitting along, do share a link or leave a comment I'd love to see your blankets x

I have to go shower and change for work honeys, but I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Easter full of fun, smiles and laughter.  Till next time dear ones, huggles always xxx
Happy Easter Honeys

2 comments:

  1. Rosie!!! What a cute little R2D2!!! I'm so sorry about your hands. That is so rough. What do they recommend you do? Your blanket is amazing! Today at Target Scott and I were wishing we knew how to do some kind of knitting or sewing or something! Just to even sew a button! Anyway I'm impressed and happy Easter a couple days late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Heather I'm so, so sorry honey! Another lovely message I haven't seen! I'm so sorry I didn't reply, I'm starting to see when my health problems started interfering with my poor blog and of course with my replying to sweet messages like yours. I'm sorry honey, what must you have been thinking of me. Hugs always dear wee friend xxx

      Delete