I'm all excited :) Like lots of other ladies who adore the Soap and Glory range of products I wait all year for their wonderful Christmas bag :) You can find detail of this year's bag here honeys. So having already added additional yummy S &G supplies to my bathroom cabinet from the Christmas bag, while shopping this week I popped into Boots and was thrilled to find this...
This bag is smaller than the large Christmas gift set bags but that makes it far more user friendly I think. The inside of the bag is as beautiful as the outside, with a pretty pink and white lined pattern, a useful zipped compartment in the lid and a clear plastic zipped compartment in the base.
The products themselves are all travel (or handbag) size and include the following:
- Heel Genius: A 50ml tube of Soap and Glory's foot cream that's wonderful smoothed on after a bath/shower. A treat for feet :)
- Hand Food: A 50ml tube of the best hand cream ever. A perfect handbag sized tube and easier to carry around than my current full sized tube. Love this hand cream, a little goes a long way, it's very quickly absorbed into the skin and smells fabulous.
- The Scrub of Your Life: A 50ml tube of Soap and Glory's lovely smoothing, exfoliating body buffer.
- Glad Hair Day: A 50ml tube of Soap and Glory's shampoo. I actually haven't tried this shampoo yet so this will be a great opportunity to "try before I buy." It certainly smells wonderful.
- The Righteous Butter: A 50ml jar of the best body butter ever! I know I do go on about this product but it is beyond fantastic. How wonderful to have a handbag sized container to carry around with me :)
- Clean On Me: A 75ml bottle of my other favourite product from the entire Soap and Glory range :) I've said before if I were to find myself marooned on a desert island I'd be just fine if I could have with me an inexhaustible supply of Clean On Me and The Righteous Butter - and Hubby and our furbaby Jade too of course!
- Shower Puff: A pretty, pink Soap and Glory
I really do love this set honeys but it makes me feel even more disappointed with the bag supplied with this year's huge Christmas gift set The Whole She-Bang.
Yes, pop art is kinda vintage but it's just not my kinda vintage. At least this example of it. I've had a couple of weeks now with the pop art bag and the more I look at it the "louder" it gets. The quality of the bag is excellent as always but this one will definitely be used for storage of things I don't have to access often and will be living in a cupboard I'm afraid. It's just not a design I can find any pleasure in looking at, it isn't pretty enough to display, unlike earlier bag designs.
My bag moans aside Boots actually have The Big She-Bang set still on sale today online and at a bargain price of £25 too! A real bargain since this is less than the cost of three of the nine full size products inside. If you're interested you can find it here.
What are your thoughts honeys? Have you tried the Soap and Glory range? Are you a fan like me? What do you think of the bag designs? Only a few hours now till 2016, whatever you're doing tonight have fun and stay safe and warm dear ones, till next time, huggles always xxx