Friday 13 November 2015

Friday Smiles: Owls Owls Owls!

Disclaimer: I haven't been paid to promote any products honeys, just sharing my smiles x

Hi Honeys
Today's Friday smiles are brought to you by owls! Little owls. Little ceramic owls, of the so cute it's not even possible to describe them properly variety :)
Friday Smiles: owls owls owls

Do you remember the owl cookie jar I bought recently?  Well he's been joined by a few friends....

owls owls owls

As you can see these adorable ceramic owls have a message too.  Each of the three owls is posed to represent the saying or idiom of "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil."

You can't quite see them in the photograph but the owls eyes, as well as the beak on the little see no evil owl, are all tiny little diamonte or crystal chips .  There are no words for how adorable these little guys are and you'll never believe where we found them honeys.

We first saw them in the online catalogue for Poundland (a UK version of the Dollar store?) You can see their online catalogue here.  Just scroll down and click on the open catalogue link. The owls were  £1 each, so £3 for the set and they have to be the bargain of the week! I can't see them without smiling.

Also from Poundland (and also in their catalogue) Hubby brought me home two of these reindeer cushions...
Reindeer cushion

I have the perfect spot for them too.  They're going to sit on our bed in the run up to Christmas, with the Ikea reindeer cushion Hubby got for me a while ago.  You might have noticed I adore reindeer :)

So that's our Friday smiles :) Adorable owls and too sweet reindeer cushions :) I hope you're having a smiley day too honeys and have plans for a fabulous weekend.  Till next time dear ones, stay warm and safe and have fun, huggles always xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I have been looking at holiday pillows too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi :) I adore reindeer, I just can't resist them :) I tried to add a recipe for Scottish caramel shortbread to your try something Tuesday this week but couldn't work out how to do it :/ I have to be the daftest person ever I know but I'll try to figure it out :) It's no wonder my dear BiL called me a technophobe once, but I maintain that technology just doesn't like me! It's fine with everyone else it just really doesn't like me :) I hope you're having a wonderful week honey, and I so wish I had your nails! Sending heaps of hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that cookie jar owl was joined by friends! So cute! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather :) Thank you angel x I've had to sit myself down and give myself a severe (not really) talking to! I am in real danger of becoming obsessed with these adorable little owls :) How have you been? how is your lovely new home? I'm wishing you so, so many good things Heather, sending heaps of huggles xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Rosie for asking how I've been! We love our new home! I admit, I have a few owl things myself. And just got the cutest owl journal for my birthday. My friends know my love! oxoxo

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much Rosie for asking how I've been! We love our new home! I admit, I have a few owl things myself. And just got the cutest owl journal for my birthday. My friends know my love! oxoxo

      Delete
    4. Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you had the best birthday ever full of smiles, fun and hugs xx :) We're so alike :) I adore stationery too, journals & notebooks are the best! There are so many pretty designs, I'm just not to be trusted in either a stationery shop or a book shop :) Have a fabulous weekend dear one, hugs always xx

      Delete
  3. I love the owls and the cushion! I need to pop into Poundland. I haven't been for a couple of weeks. There's always lovely things to be had! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poundland have outdone themselves this year Leah, so many gorgeous wee things :) I loved your post on grief shaming honey, brilliantly written and badly needing said. Thank you so much for writing it. Huggles always xxx

      Delete