Friday 9 January 2015

Happy New Year & Coming Soon!

Hi Honeys,
I'm sorry I've been missing for a while.  I hope you've had a fun time during the holidays. We had dear friends visiting and for the last few days we've been seriously de-cluttering & re-arranging our guest room, but more of that soon, I promise :)  I just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared altogether :)



I'm so excited to share our kitchen update with you and will in my next post, including lots of photos.  My dear hubby did most of the work, bless him, and I so love how it turned out. I keep going in & looking at it :) I have to dash to work right now honeys, but wanted to wish you a wonderful weekend & all good things for you & your family 2015. 

Till next time dear ones, sending heaps of hugs, xxx

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your kitchen makeover! We've been doing that over the past few months, picking up a few quirky things on etsy.com to personalise it a bit too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky :)
      It's so lovely to see your comment, thank you so much for visiting I've just been reading your delicious recipe for homemade raisin bread, it looks amazing! I'm definitely going to try to make it, I'll let you know how I get on and will link back to your blog for the recipe, I hope that's ok? Sending you heaps & heaps of hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Leah! Hi honey!
      Thank you so, so much Just seeing your name made me smile, thank you honey, you're a blessing I really needed a smile tonight, weather is trying to twist me into a human pretzel and I know you'll understand. I hope you're well angel, sending you heaps of gentle Happy New Year huggles xxx

      Delete